If you read our blog then you already know that during the week of January 23, 2012, I was off-site with the team at In Motion filming our new series of 15 how-to videos.
You’ll be happy to know that they are done but we won’t be releasing the videos all at once. Some of these are seasonal so keep your eyes peeled throughout the year as new ones are released.
Here are two new how-to videos we are releasing this month.
This is a great dish you can make to impress your guests. You’ll often see this classic cooking technique used for proteins like chicken and fish. Cooking food in parchment adds loads of flavour with minimum fat so if you’re watching your weight, you’ll really want to check-out this great how-to video!
Forget take-out! These burgers will satisfy both your fast food burger and Thai cravings all at once. They’re also lower in calories and fat than your usual take-out foods, which means you can even enjoy them during swimsuit season!
Still to come:
- How-To Make Chicken Pad Thai
- How-To Make Stuffed Peppers
- How-To Make Chicken Pot Pie
- How-To Make Chicken Meatloaf
- How-To Make Fried Chicken
- How-To Make Chicken Paella
- How-To Make Butter Chicken
- How-To Make Sloppy Joes
- How-To Make Quick Chicken Paprikash
- How-To Chicken Curry
- How-To Make Jambalaya
- How-To Make Greek Salad with Chicken
- How-To Make Chicken Nori Rolls
Have you tried making a recipe that you learned from one of our how-to videos? If so, which one and how did it turn out? We’d love to hear from you!