If you follow our blog then you already know that on Monday, June 6, we announced what tasty chicken sandwich we’ll be serving up on Canada Day and as promised, here’s the recipe for the Royal Gala Chicken Sandwich.
- ½ cup of Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs of Fresh Minced Mint
- ¼ tsp of Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of Nutmeg
- 3Tbs of Organic Honey
- Equal portions of Royal Gala Apple Puree
- Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- Mix together Apple Puree & Mayonnaise until well blended
- 6-5oz Breast of Chicken
- Sesame Buns
- Romaine Lettuce
- Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- Marinate Chicken Breast overnight in the fridge.
- Remove from marinade, Grill on BBQ until cooked thru.
- Place in Sesame Bun Top with Cheddar Cheese, Apple infused Mayonnaise, and Lettuce.
Don’t forget to join us for the Great Canadian Chicken BBQ at Major’s Hill Park on July 1st where we’ll be serving up this tasty sandwich starting at 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., or until supplies last!