It's hard to believe it's already November. It seems that just a little while ago, it was the beginning of the year, and we were starting our work of planning our website overhaul - finding out what features you wanted, taking a look at some of the leaders to see what they were doing. We looked at multiple designs for the new look of the site, tweaked our site layout, developed new content and axed some of the stuff that we didn't need, and you didn't use, and we're extremely excited to say that we're only about a month away from launch. Here's a sneak preview of what's in store:
- Way better recipe search. You can now search and browse by ingredient, nutritional information, meal type and a whole lot more.
- More interactive features. You'll be able save recipes to an account, comment on recipes, as well as rate and manage your notifications from one place.
- Better content. We've developed video and how-to content and integrated both into the site, and we'll be adding to it all year.
- More Recipes. We've already produced over 300 chicken recipes, and plan to add 200 more this year. That's enough to try a new recipe every night for a year!
- Better design. We've designed the site with you in mind - that means smaller menus, more intuitive interface, and being one click away from almost everything.